With fencing contractors now being stand-alone businesses it has become more important to run the business as a business.
Required Documentation to become an accredited fencing contractor:
- NZQA national certificate in fencing
- First Aid certificate
- A working heath and safety manual.
- Employment contract.
- A signed declaration saying that you have a high regard for heath and safety and employment issues
- Evidence of three years in business
- Public liability insurance
- Three client testimonials